Baking set No. 1 - 13 pieces with baking sheet, cookie cutters, rolling pin and spatula[MA1721]
Baking set No. 1 - 13 parts
- Baking tray Ø 20 cm - temperature resistant up to 180 ° C
- 10 different colored plastic cutters, approx. 5.5 x 4.5 cm
- Rolling pin / rolling pin approx. 24 cm Ø 3.5 cm
- Spatula / dough scraper with silicone lip
Recommended minimum age: 5 years
Warning notices according to EU regulation:
For home use only.
Not suitable for children under three years of age.
Use under the direct supervision of adults.
- 200 g butter (room temperature)
- 100 g of sugar
- 300 g of flour
- 25 g cornstarch
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- Decoration: frosting, chocolate topping, sprinkles, etc.
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Mix the sugar, vanilla sugar and butter into a foamy mass.
3. Mix the flour with the cornstarch and add it to the foamy mass.
4. Knead until a dough is formed.
5. Put the dough in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
6. Roll out the dough on a floured work surface (approx. 0.3-0.5 cm thick).
7. Now you can start cutting out the cookies.
8. Carefully place the cookies on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
9. Bake the cookies on the middle rack for 8-10 minutes.
10. Decorate your cookies however you want!