Marathon® ball bearing joint for wooden beam assembly - swing joint, swing hook[DS1315-MAR.2]
Marathon® - The perpetual motion machine among the suspension systems
Marathon® is the revolutionary hanging system for hours of silent and safe swinging pleasure developed by die-Schaukel.de
Once triggered, the Marathon® unfolds its full power: thanks to the integrated ball bearing, the attached carabiners run as if on rails and enable continuous rocking movement for up to 60 minutes.
The excellent rolling properties also ensure smooth guidance, so that sliding back and forth is noiseless.
So if you are looking for pure relaxation, just take a short swing and glide gently and silently without any further action. Parents will love the Marathon® for the fact that the children don't "push Papaaa, Mamaaa!" Every five minutes! call.
Good to know:
- noiseless and smooth
- Ball bearing technology according to ABEC 7 standard with excellent rolling properties for extra long rocking motion
- Maximum security thanks to the unhooking stop
- Easy assembly with drilling template
- Maintenance free
- Universally usable for all types of swings, hammocks, rope ladders, gymnastics equipment, punching bags etc.
- TÜV tested
- Roller joint with 10 mm snap hook for ceiling mounting
- Frame construction: U-profile galvanized; Roller suspension with ball bearings
- Size: 75 x 65 mm
- Max. Load capacity: 125 kg
- Including FPF screws 8x100 mm for wooden beam mounting
from the category: Marathon Swing Hooks